PlanktonTrap - Ballast Water Treatment
Ballast Water Do You Know What's in it ?
This Resort Manager does not want his pristine environment damaged by Ballast water discharge.
How can you be sure that :
- Your discharge complies with regulations
- You have retained evidance of your compliance
- Your samples where representative of your total discharge
- Your treatment system is working corectly
Planktontrap could be your answer.
- Is a device which concentrates plankton from ballast tank samples
- It can be used as an in line sampling device, taking cumulative samples from the discharge pipe
- The concentrated plankton is easily removed from the concentrator for secondary analysis and species identification
- It has 100% Capture of species of size greater than 0.2 Micron
- It is a capture device which does not kill live species
- Bacteria, Zooplankton, Phytoplankton and Larvae are all captured.